Sunday, February 13, 2011

This one is dedicated to my Valentine

Wow, I'm realizing just how long it's been since I posted on here.  With the craziness of the holidays, Ethan's first birthday, sick kids and a wonderful trip that Rob and I were so blessed to take with his work to Jamaica, things have been pretty busy around here.  But I wanted to take some time now to wish my love, my best friend, and my husband a Happy Valentine's Day!  Rob has a special way of making me feel special and loved.  It's something that I am so thankful for.  In this stage of life, it's easy to get wrapped up in all of the things that have to get done, and taking care of the kids and work and everything else, but even in that craziness, he can give me a special hug or kiss that brightens my day or so many other little things that mean the world to me.  I hope you know how much those things mean to me, Rob, and how much YOU mean to me!  I am so thankful for you, and for your love.  At the risk of being cheesy, "You're all I need, My love, My Valentine!"
Happy Valentine's Day, Rob!  I love you!
SAS

1 comment: